Congratulations on Embracing a Go Paperless Initiative.
Now let CASO show you how to Scan Smarter, Not Harder…
Let me guess … It’s time to move offices and you’ve got paper hiding out in:
- Filing cabinets
- Bankers boxes
- Offsite storage
- Places you don’t know exist or want to venture
To Go Paperless in the fastest and most cost-effective way involves being smart about it – trusting CASO means you are putting a 20+ year veteran at the helm. Having scanned hundreds of millions of documents, we know how to help you decipher what needs to be scanned and the best way to do it.
Document Scanning Assessment
Our projects all start with a Document Scanning Assessment that identifies the following:
- A complete inventory of all your documents, on paper and microfilm/microfiche, in every department
- What needs to be scanned and whether scanning needs to be on-site or off-site
- What needs to be stored in hardcopy, whether scanned or not, and for how long (retention schedule)
- What can be shredded now or following scanning
- The right file output (PDF, TIFF, JPG), if it needs to be searchable and indexing fields needing to be captured
Before You Move
If you’re moving your office, our Document Scanning Assessment can identify how to free up hundreds or thousands of SQFT so you can avoid leasing space to be occupied by paper. We can even help box up and coordinate documents that do need to be moved.
More than Free
You won’t have to pay for a CASO Document Scanning Assessment if you choose us to scan your documents.
Scanning your documents can then free up costly space, avoid off-site storage costs and will allow your team (and auditors) to instantly find the documents they need. These savings amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to Go Paperless today. Smart.