OnBase is an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) platform that provides tailored user experiences for your employees to access the information they need to get their work done. The platform goes beyond enterprise content management (ECM) to include case management, business process management (BPM), records management and capture – making it easier than ever to create content-enabled solutions across your enterprise.
With OnBase, you can automate your processes and manage your important business content in one secure location. It’s designed to work with your other applications to deliver your information whenever and wherever you need it.
OnBase is modular by design, so it’s easy to tailor your solutions to your needs. You’ll speed processes and reduce costs by capturing important information into one system – managing data, documents and processes with instant access to everyone who needs it.
Enterprise Content Management
With OnBase, your information is efficiently and securely managed from the point of capture to final destruction. OnBase ECM gives you the power to:
- Capture documents and data
- Manage information in one system
- Access content from anywhere
- Integrate with your other applications
- Manage process and system performance
- Store, protect and destroy content
OnBase centralizes the capture and storage of all your organization’s information, both paper and digital, so you can move them through your business processes. OnBase Document Imaging and Scanning solutions include:
- High-volume batch scanning
- Low-volume and ad-hoc scanning
- Automated data capture
- Electronic document capture – (with integration for Microsoft Outlook, Email, Fax Servers, Mainframes and AS400 Applications, File Shares, FTP sites, SharePoint sites and Virtual Printing).
Enterprise Document Management
Manage your documents and information with increased efficiency, including revisions and electronic signatures. You can search for the exact document or information you need at any time with powerful search options including:
- Index value ranges
- Dates or date ranges
- Electronic filing cabinets and folders
- Full-text search of all documents
Automate repetitive tasks to free up employee time for higher-value tasks while ensuring documents are delivered to the right people at the right time. OnBase accomplishes this by leveraging its native workflow engine and business process management (BPM) tools. With OnBase you can:
- Automate repetitive tasks and rule-based decisions
- Route documents and exceptions to the right people automatically
- Manage complex approval processes
- Identify and verify related documents
- Load-balance work across teams
OnBase Electronic Signature Solution automates and speeds the signing process and securely routes documents to the proper recipients. Features include:
- Secure document distribution, with options for parallel or sequential signing
- Access via any valid email address and internet connection
- Protected delivery via a secure HTTP connection
- Automatic notification for instant and proactive visibility into the status of electronic signatures Identity verification with knowledge-based authentication
- Complete audit history for review or archiving
- Data field validation
- Flexible hardware options for electronic signatures
Document Generation and Distribution
Efficiently generate and distribute content inside and outside your organization using your organization’s captured document and data. OnBase makes this as simple as possible with a number of valuable tools, including:
- Document Composition – Generates documents using existing system data, Word document fragments and user input; Standardizes forms that originate on paper.
- Image Statements – Combines related documents into a consolidated image document; Enables distribution via email as a PDF, or by paper mail; Improves customer service with everyone on the same page and faster turnaround.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Publishing – Facilitates content sharing with other organizations. Provides recipients with their specific documents in a self-contained OnBase viewing system, all on a single CD/DVD/Blu-ray.
Streamline records management from creation to destruction. With OnBase Records Management, your organization can manage retention plans and take advantage of multiple destruction options exactly when you need them. You can also leverage the Iron Mountain® Policy Center solution to apply aggregated, updated and easy-to-understand retention regulations and citations to all relevant documents within OnBase.
OnBase minimizes risk and supports compliance by securely storing, protecting and destroying your information in accordance with applicable regulations. With OnBase Records Management, you can:
- Enable complete lifecycle management from document creation through final disposition
- Improve consistency by automating manual tasks like creating new records and checking records for completeness
- Ensure timely disposal of qualified records automatically or after required approval.
OnBase integrates with over 500 applications via a variety of integration options, allowing organizations to focus on improving business processes rather than custom coding.
You can launch processes using information from other applications within OnBase to compose documents, fill out forms or trigger business workflows. With OnBase Application Integration, you can:
- Increase user productivity by eliminating application switching and automating manual tasks
- Improve data accuracy and reduce re-keying of information by pulling data directly from the application screen
- Expedite and improve business decision-making by delivering immediate access to supporting documents
You can also leverage the OnBase Enterprise Integration Server (EIS) to ensure information is always current. Built on Microsoft BizTalk, EIS manages communication with business-critical applications to coordinate instantaneous, guaranteed exchange of data. With EIS, organizations can:
- Continuously update information in multiple systems
- Improve business decision-making
- Reduce expenses of multiple custom integrations
With your information under control, you can streamline process processes and positively impact your bottom line. With OnBase, you’ll enjoy the following key benefits:
- Streamline service by allowing customers, constituents and students to complete forms and make requests online
- Improve management with real-time visibility into the status of requests, transactions and orders
- Reduce time spent searching for documents and information
Reduce Operating Costs
- Speed processes by automating predictable decisions and leveraging useful tools to manage all surrounding tasks, activities and casework
- Increase productivity with instant access to content and processes from anywhere, even a mobile device
- Eliminate the costs of printing, shipping and storing paper by electronically capturing content
- Easily enforce your security policies, control access and track activities
- Facilitate reporting and auditing of required and missing information
- Automate retention and records management requirements
Learn how OnBase can improve the flow of your business.
Contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation.