Accounts Payable Services
Streamline Your Accounts Payable Department
With a combination of in-house and outsourced solutions, combined with software, CASO offers several options for streamlining invoice processing for manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, and all other AP departments:
- Outsourced invoice scanning: we can scan your backfile and/or incoming invoices both on-site and off-site
- Virtual mailroom and PO box scanning for incoming invoices
- In-house invoice scanning and capture software with Kofax and OpenText Intelligent Capture (formerly Captiva)
- Advanced capture software with automated data extraction for eliminating data entry with OpenText TeleForm and ABBYY FlexiCapture
- Workflow automation software and cloud solutions with ECM Toolbox
- Invoice management software and cloud solutions with OpenText ApplicationXtender and ImageSilo from Digitech Systems
Invoice Processing for Small & Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs)
Most SMBs simply need to ease their paper headaches by scanning all invoices and documents into a document management repository. We can scan your backfile onsite or offsite, and then set you up for day-forward in-house scanning or you can have all your mail routed to us. We can then upload your documents to an in-house or cloud document management system for document search and retrieval in seconds. The combination of outsourced document scanning and cloud document management means you can go paperless without any capital expense: scan-to-cloud.
Invoice Processing for Large Enterprises
Many large organizations already utilize legacy document management for invoice processing, which may be several years behind the current technology. We can migrate you to the latest and greatest (read: more cost-effective and efficient) and we can implement a scan-to-process system where, instead of scanning the invoice after processing into a repository, it is scanned into an automated workflow system that streamlines processing and cuts the labor to do so today up to 80-90% and integrates with your accounting/ERP system. And, if you’re still mired in paper invoices, we can take care of that too.
Pay Invoices On-Time without the Headache
Companies face a myriad of problems trying to stay competitive. Increasing competition, the speed of change and shrinking margins force companies to stay laser-focused on their customers. As a result, many companies are gaining competitive advantage by letting go of non-critical parts of their business. Outsourcing your Accounts Payable Processing to CASO allows you to forget about this time-consuming, expense-filled portion of your business.
Using the technology and processes described in the CASO Payables solution, outsourcing your Accounts Payable processing to CASO provides the following benefits:
- Lower Operating Costs
- Faster Processing of Invoices
- Capturing Early Payment Discounts
- Eliminate Error-Prone Hand-Keying of information
- No Technology Infrastructure to Manage
- Safe & Secure
- SAS 70 Compliant technologies
- Proven CASO knowledge and expertise
How it Works
Outsourced AP Processing is simple to start and easy to manage. To get started, all we have to do is:
- Route your invoices directly to CASO via lockbox, secure FTP, monitored email and/or fax.
- CASO captures the information on the invoices, making them available to you via secure website.
- CASO routes the invoices through your organization according to your own business rules and procedures.
- Once the invoices are approved, the data is fed into your AP system automatically.
Error-Prone hand-keying of information is eliminated! The time to process invoices is dramatically decreased, from weeks and days to hours and minutes. You have visibility into where invoices are within the approval process, no more guessing about whose desk is holding up the processing. Finally, you can rest secure in the knowledge that your documents are safe and secure.