Digitech Systems PaperVision® Enterprise (On-Premise)
PaperVision® Enterprise is a scalable on-premise enterprise content management (ECM) system that gives you an efficient way to store and access your important organization information, as well as enable automation and tracking of business processes. It is designed to replace the storing of individual files on desktops and corporate networks that limit your team’s effectiveness. PaperVision Enterprise speeds information access and improves document management while maintaining strict security standards. It is widely regarded as the industry standard for on-premise ECM systems.
- Locate any information in seconds with PaperVision® Enterprise’s powerful search engine. Each search returns all related information in virtually any file format (including scanned images, documents, emails, and more).
- Share information and work on documents.
- Check-in and version controls ensure that you always have the most current version and will never overwrite each other’s work.
- Use a single desktop or a globally distributed network to fit your specific needs.
- Multiple layers of security, including transmission, system, data, user, project, and application settings, provide access to only those who need it.
- SOC 2 Type 2 certified to ensure security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of your data.
- HIPAA compliant for protected health information security.
- Ensure compliance with regulation, reporting and auditing standards.
- Encrypt data for both transmission and storage.
- Protect from disasters with PaperVision® Data Transfer Manager, which gives you the ability to encrypt and transfer data off-site.
- Upload files in hundreds of formats directly into PaperVision Enterprise.
- Point-and-click integration with your other line-of-business applications speeds productivity.
- Papervision® Enterprise on-premise content management system allows users to search, upload, scan, or view folders of any project, access e-forms, destruction lists, see upcoming worksteps, and view recent or favorite items directly from the home screen – making document management a breeze.
- Securely view or share documents via a browser on virtually any device – no application installation required.
- Optional PaperVision Assistant for Microsoft Windows gives you the ability to scan, print, email, save, navigate and view documents, view thumbnails, index documents, and perform tasks within workflows.
- The PaperVision Client for Microsoft Windows gives you the same web interface functionality in a desktop application.
- Store and retrieve any file type, including images, MS Office files and PDF’s.
- Extensive full-text search capabilities support stemming, phonic, fuzzy, synonym, Boolean, natural language, and variable term weighting search options.
- Search results display duplicate documents as a single item or as an expandable list.
- Versioning and check-in functions include detailed audit tracking and simplified roll-back processes.
- Extensive reports include audits trails, user productivity and utilization, workflow status and history, records retention, and destruction activities.
- Annotations allow specific users to add textual notes and hide information within a document.
- Integrated PaperVision® Message Manager gives you the power to import, capture, organize and filter email messages based on administrator-defined criteria.
- Create, manage, print, email, and export e-forms as PDFs at the administrator level.
- Require an electronic signature for any document.
- Link related documents across multiple projects and allow users to easily locate them.
- Share Document allows external users limited access to specific documents via a secure link.
- Scan2PVE allows users to scan and upload documents, move or delete pages within a document as well as maintain version control.
- PaperVision Automation streamlines importing of documents, backup processing, maintenance queue items, and migration jobs.
- Annual maintenance includes product updates with the latest product features and benefits.
- Digital product manuals and online help are included, as well as toll-free technical support.
- AES 256-bit encryption on import, storage and transmission.
- SOC 2 Type 2 certification ensures your data is secure.
- HIPAA compliant.
- Session ID encryption protects from intrusion.
- Function-level verification permits access only from authorized locations.
- Support for SSL, TLS, and non-standard ports secures data and email transmission.
- Automatic session termination ends any session that is idle for a defined period of time.
- Data segregation separates database and document data by company or department.
- Security admin tools allow you to manage settings for account lockouts, password complexity, and expiration.
- Define company-wide security settings and perform non-repudiation checks on all documents and emails.
- Securely manage password changes and allow users to reset forgotten passwords.
- Define access and functionality rights based on groups, individuals, projects and documents.
- Configure retention policies to protect records from destruction during specified time periods, to set up email review notifications, and to automatically purge expired records.
- Administration Console provides centralized global access.
- System supports multiple database servers for growing storage needs.
- Support for an unlimited number of companies and projects.
- Support for hardware load-balancing and Windows® Network Load Balancing.
- Backup processing packages a duplicate copy of data into a single, encrypted, compressed file for data replication.
- PaperVision® Data Transfer Manager securely sends packaged backup files to a separate site for disaster protection.
- Support for Microsoft® SQL Server®.
- Extensive web services support integration and cross-platform compatibility.
- .NET-based APIs support both local and remote communications with no code modification required.
- API integration tools can be configured to automate administrative functions
- .NET Integrator enables point-and-click integration with third-party applications.
- PaperVision Tools allows for black and white and color print drivers to print directly to PaperVision Enterprise from most applications.
- Out-of-the-box integration with MS Office applications, including Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, and Windows Explorer.
- Optional PaperVision Enterprise WorkFlow automates routine business processes.
- PaperVision Enterprise WorkFlow and Scan2PVE work together to capture and upload documents into a new or existing workflow process.
- Free PaperVision® SharePoint® Tools provides integration with Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint 2013.
- Use optional PaperVision Enterprise Report Management to process COLD/ERM print stream data into electronic reports, and import and index them into PaperVision Enterprise PaperVision.
- Capture emails from virtually any system (including Microsoft® Exchange Server, Outlook .pst files, POP3, and IMAP-compliant systems) with Message Manager.
- Streamline information storage and retrieval with industry standard technology.
- Search and locate documents in seconds.
- Automate document processing, including information collection from email and electronic forms.
- Protect information upon storage and transmission using multiple levels of security, user controls, and encryption.
- Gain regulatory confidence with audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history, and records retention.
- Manage disaster recovery with automated backups and multiple copies of information.
- Reduce your cost per document processed by managing files digitally.
- Free up storage space.
- Streamline organizational decision-making.
Learn how PaperVision® Enterprise content management can improve the flow of your business.
Contact CASO Document Mmgt today to schedule your FREE consultation.