CASO Document Management is a premiere document scanning company with seven locations across the U.S. Since 1994, we have scanned hundreds of millions of documents on-site and from our Manhattan, San Antonio and Pittsburgh Document Care Centers.
Our professional document scanning teams ensure that your documents are expertly secured, prepped, scanned and converted into electronic images in any format you need (e.g, PDF, TIFF, etc). We can also customize our scanning process to meet your unique requirements.
Document Scanning Services
CASO provides a number of options for digitizing documents, including cost-effective solutions for document capture and paper document management. Our scanning services include everything from paper scanning, records scanning, microfilm scanning, medical records scanning, bulk scanning and archive scanning to comprehensive corporate document management systems. We use top-of-the-line document scanners and document capture software, including Kofax Capture and OpenText Captiva.
You can choose to scan your records in one of three ways.
• Self-Scanning – Buy a document scanner and convert your paper files to digital images in house.
• Professional In-House Scanning – We come to your office and digitize documents using network or cloud scanning technology.
• Document Care Center – Have them picked up and brought to our document care center, to have each document scanned professionally and returned to you.
Each can be used with a cloud or local network solution. The method that is right for you will depend on your unique situation, your budget, and how you prefer to do business.
Document Scanning Process
CASO Document Management makes document scanning easy. We use the following approach to managing your scanning project:
1. Free Consultation – Our projects begin with a document scanning consultation to evaluate your needs and demonstrate how you can access and use your scanned records.
2. Project Plan – We create a detailed plan that outlines how we will process your documents and what you will receive.
3. Implementation – Once we begin the work, your life becomes easy. We take care of the 10 essential steps to professionally convert your files (6 of them focused on quality control). Then we return your digital files along with your originals.
Let us help you find the right digital document solution for your business.
Schedule your free consultation today!