- Enhance efficiency by managing information electronically
- Control security and protect student privacy
- Save money by reducing document management costs
Gain Control of Security and Protect Privacy
The No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB), federal laws, and state statutes all require schools to collect, report, and maintain student data. Under these laws, schools must develop, employ, and ensure control of student records.
CASO Document Management can help you take control of your paper documents and be in compliance with ARRA, FERPA, FOIA, and NCLB.
- Improve departmental efficiency with automated workflow
- Save space, time, and money with education document scanning and electronic information storage
- Protect student data with user access restrictions
- Improve compliance with regulations through advanced auditing capabilities
- Integrate directly with common office and accounting software
- Simplify data distribution with a single, searchable ECM system
CASO works with Region III purchasing contracts and the PACE purchasing cooperative to provide the best document scanning and document management services to all Texas independent school districts.
Learn More >