EDI for ApplicationXtender
With the ECM Toolbox AX + EDI solution, you can automate and simplify the process of exchanging key business documents with partners, suppliers and customers.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is the automated exchange of digital documents in a standardized format between business partners. By exchanging key business documents such as invoices, purchase orders and shipping notices in digital format rather than via paper-based format or manually sending email attachments back and forth, businesses enjoy a multitude of benefits. These include reduced cost, increased processing speed, reduced errors and improved relationships with business partners.
EDI for ApplicationXtender can process your transactions faster and with less human intervention. It can also integrate into your back-end ERP and accounting platforms for end-to-end processing. In fact, you can extend its functionality to incorporate transactions across the entire supply chain.
- Cost reduction – lower your transaction costs by at least 35%.
- Time saved – Speed up your business cycles by 61%.
- Enhanced accuracy – Reduce transaction errors by 30-40%.
- Security – With its secure channel transmissions, you can build trust and cooperation across your partner community.
- Improved efficiency – Quick processing leads to less re-working of orders, fewer stock-outs, fewer cancelled orders, and a reduced need for high inventory levels.
Call us today to learn more!