- Intuitive user interface
- Easy application integration
- Rapid deployment
- Based on open standards (RESTful services and HTML5)
- Available in multiple languages
Following are the AX versions currently in use:
Released in Dec 2020, AX 20.4 adds several enhancements that significantly reduce manual document processing.
Enhanced OpenText OTS Integration
Improved Application Integration
Easy Metadata Management
Enhanced Document Search
Enhanced Process Tracking
Released in July 2020, AX 20.3 brings improved cloud readiness, new internal and external integrations, and enhanced user productivity.
OpenText OTS Integration
Web Access Enhancements
REST Services Enhancements
Office 365 Add-in
Storage Adapter Framework
Released in April 2019, AX 16.6 brings cloud readiness, product integration, and enhanced user productivity.
- Extended Support Year 1 (Same level of Support) available April 1, 2023 through March 31, 2024
- Extended Support Year 2 (Best Effort only) available April 1, 2024 through March 31, 2025
- Extended Support Year 3 (Best Effort only) available April 1, 2023 through March 31, 2026
Improved Document Viewing
Updated Workflow Automation
Support for Microsoft Azure
Support for OpenText OTSD
Released in Dec 2017, AX 16.3 is the first version developed by OpenText, with numbering to match the OpenText numbering system. It’s robust capabilities help transform the platform into a bonafide information management system.
- Extended Support Year 1 (Same level of Support) available December 1, 2021 through November 30, 2022
- Extended Support Year 2 (Best Effort only) available December 1, 2022 through November 30, 2023
- Extended Support Year 3 (Best Effort only) available December 1, 2023 through November 30, 2024
Easy Document Search
Improved text search and new OCR engine
Released in Feb 2017, AX 8.1 includes essential service pack updates.
- Extended Support Year 1 (Same level of Support) available July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020
- Extended Support Year 2 (Best Effort only) available July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021
Image Capture Support
Microsoft Office Support
Released in Nov 2015, AX 8.0 focuses on ease of use, efficiency and mobile-friendly design.