Microfilm & Microfiche Conversion Services
Whether you need microfilm or microfiche conversion, CASO is the answer for you. Our wide variety of microfilm and microfiche services makes us unique in the document conversion industry.
We have over 15 years’ experience converting microforms and our experienced staff has worked with all microfilm formats, including 16MM, 35 MM, and rotary film. Our national processing center in San Antonio, Texas, has processed tens of millions of images, so we are confident that we will exceed your expectations.
Why Convert Microfilm or Microfiche Documents to Digital?
- Quick and easy retrieval – No more wasting time searching through rolls to find the images you are looking for.
- Reduce Costs – Save money! No need to pay for climate control storage or maintenance of out dated technology.
- Easily share your data – Quickly access your images and share directly from your computer.
- Reduce security risks – Your electronic documents have the ability to be protected by passwords, user restrictions, as well as audit trails. Never worry again!
- No lost or damaged documents – Natural disaster? No problem. Your electronic documents have the ability to be backed up and easily restored.
How Does the Process Work?
1. CASO will set up an appointment to review your microfilm rolls. We will discuss conversion options including:
- Quality and Expected Quantity of microfilm images
- Document (or roll) indexing requirements
- Project time frame and budgetary controls
- Electronic File format type
- Electronic method of delivery
- Storage and/or destruction of microfilm
2. CASO will detail out your scope of work and provide you with a formal written proposal. The proposal will include project outline, time frame, specifications, and pricing information.
3. Upon acceptance of CASO’s proposal, CASO’s project manager will schedule a time to pick up and securely transport your microfilm images. We will convert your images following the scope of work defined and perform extensive quality control checks.
4. CASO will electronically deliver your images and review the final product with you. Upon 100% customer satisfaction, we will deliver (or destroy) your original microfilm.