Large Format Scanning Services
No one scans large and wide format documents better, faster and cheaper than CASO. Our costs are even 40% lower if you’re scanning these documents internally today.
We offer extensive document scanning expertise with the following documents:
- Architectural, engineering and construction drawings and plans: from A to E size up to 54″ wide
- Maps and cartography used in geographic information systems (GIS)
- Photographs, banners, original artwork, and other oversized materials
We will also scan your documents on-site, if needed.
Contex Large Format Scanners
We use the best large format scanners from the industry leader, Contex. Learn more from the video below:
Large Format Scanning Benefits
In addition to our ability to scan your large and wide format documents better, faster and cheaper – 40% lower if you’re scanning these documents internally today – here are 10 additional benefits of having us scan your large format documents:
- Improved document control: all documents are scanned and indexed and loaded into a central repository
- Instant Accessibility: your large format documents are now accessible by all of your staff simultaneously
- No more lost or misplaced documents: never lose another engineering or architectural drawings, construction plans, maps, etc.
- No need to manage a scanning and indexing staff: outsource these non-core labor costs and management
- No need for hardware and software: eliminate having to justify the capital expense and annual maintenance costs
- Professional scanning and indexing: let the experts do it for maximum quality and efficiency
- No wasted overhead: you only pay for the work that is done, with all billing based on the actual number of documents scanned
- Instant Searchability: find any scanned document with our indexing with the option of full-text search
- Reclaim Space: free up space used to store large format drawings to be used for higher value purposes
- Reclaim Productivity: your users can focus on getting their work done instead of prepping, scanning, indexing, and searching for documents
Large Format Scanning Process
The typical large format document scanning project involves the following process, honed over thousands of projects since 1994:
- A CASO consultant meets with your staff to determine the file type, scanning resolution indexes needed for your documents
- A secure CASO vehicle comes and picks up your engineering or architectural drawings, construction plans, maps, etc.
- CASO preps, scans and indexes your large format documents to your specifications
- A DVD or disk drive is returned to you containing the images of your documents and the indexing data